This product is warranted to the initial purchaser to be free of defects in materials and workmanship at the time of initial purchase and for a period of 1 year for all Advance products thereafter. In the event this product malfunctions within one year from the date of purchase for all Advance products, the sole obligation of MDM, Incorporated (hereinafter referred to as MDM) will be to repair the unit or replace with an equivalent new or factory refurbished unit at MDM’s discretion, subject to the following conditions:
1. The malfunction is proved attributable to a defect in materials or workmanship, including repairs performed under this warranty. Malfunction for any other reason-including but not limited to misuse, negligence, accident, or tampering with parts, incorrect wiring, or improper installation-will not be remedied under this warranty.
2. MDM specifically does not guarantee chemical compatibility, and expressly does not warrant units from any problems caused by chemical attack or failure due to incompatibility of fluid being pumped with pump materials of construction. Purchaser shall also retain and present to MDM evidence of purchaser’s compatibility tests under actual operating conditions.
3. All warranty repairs must be performed by MDM or an MDM authorized company. Purchaser must retain the purchase receipt and present it with this certificate as proof of ownership and entitlement to warranty repairs. Unauthorized repairs will not be compensated by MDM, and are not the responsibility of MDM, and if such repairs damage the product, such damages are not remedied under this warranty.
4. Purchaser shall bear all shipping, packing and insurance costs and all other costs, excluding labor and parts necessary to effectuate repairs under this warranty.
5. Periodic check-ups are not covered by this warranty.
6. This warranty is in lieu of all other express warranties which now or hereafter might otherwise arise with respect to this product. Any and all limited warranties, including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for particular purpose, shall have no greater duration than the duration period of the express written warranty applicable to this product, and shall terminate automatically the expiration of such duration period. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you. No action shall be brought for breach of any implied or express warranty after one year subsequent to the expiration of the duration period of the express written warranty.
7. Incidental and consequential damages caused by malfunction, defect, or otherwise, and with respect to breach of any express or implied warranty, are not the responsibility of MDM, and, to the extent permitted by law, are hereby excluded both for property damage and, to the extent not unconscionable, for personal injury damage. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
8. This warranty does not apply to any malfunction arising out of any application of this product other than normal use, unless such application is upon request specifically approved in writing by MDM.
9. The provisions of this warranty are severable and if any provision shall be deemed invalid, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
10. Rights under this warranty are not assignable without the express prior consent in writing by MDM and, regardless of the terms of such consent in writing, such assignee shall have no greater rights than his assignor had against MDM.
11. After the warranty period, units requiring maintenance or repair may qualify for our exchange program. The exchange program provides an opportunity to repair/replace your pump and/or motor at a nominal charge. Please refer to the Exchange Policy or contact MDM for details and current pricing.