Motor Will Not Rotate
1. Check for proper electrical connections to motor.
2. Check main power box for blown fuse, etc.
3. Check thermal overload on motor.
Motor Hums Or Will Not Rotate At Correct Speed
1. Check for proper electrical connections to motor and proper cord size and length.
2. Check for foreign material inside pump.
3. Remove bracket and check for impeller rotation without excessive resistance.
4. Remove pump and check shaft rotation for excessive bearing noise.
5. Have authorized serviceman check start switch and/or condenser.
Motor Or Pump Overheats
1. Check for proper line voltage and phase, also proper motor wiring.
2. Binding motor shaft or pump parts.
3. Inadequate ventilation.
4. Fluid being pumped should not exceed 194°F (90°C) for extended periods of time.